Committed to Your Privacy.
RPO is committed to the safety and security of your data. To help you understand how we protect your information, please read the details below.
- RPO will only use your data to better your experience with RPO.
- RPO will protect your data like it’s our own.
- You will always receive straightforward information from RPO - no surprises.
- You get to decide what information you receive from RPO.
How RPO uses your information
Your information is used in a number of different ways depending on what you provided. Below is a list of ways in which RPO uses your data and why.
- Information sent by email about RPO Capabilities, Products or Services to keep you up to date are sent with your permission.
- RPO advertisements are intended to keep you informed about RPO news.
- Finding out what types of information on the website you and other visitors like so RPO can ensure you receive the updates you want.
- Contact history data is used to provide the best possible customer service and support.
- Device information and how you use our website when you're on that device will helps RPO improve the website for your viewing experience.
- Information you share with us when you browse our site, such as IP address, device type, and location data (if chosen) will help RPO learn how you use our website and will also improve website protection.
- Survey or promotion responses can be anonymous, but this information is always used to provide better customer experiences.
The following rights relate to your personal information:
- To be informed of how your personal information is being used
- To access the personal information RPO has on record for you
- To request the correction of inaccurate personal information
- To request that RPO delete your data, or that RPO stops processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- To stop direct marketing emails or withdraw consent for other consent-based processing
- To request transfer of your data to you
- To complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
- Site functionality – These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use the features RPO has implemented.
- Site analytics – With these cookies, RPO can measure and analyze how visitors use the site in order to improve functionality.
- Customer preference – This type of cookie will remember your preferences (ex. language or location), so your browsing experience is seamless and more personalized.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – When used, these cookies are used to deliver relevant ads to you and limit the number of times you see an ad. This allows for measured effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
When using the site, you can choose to allow or disable the placement of these cookies on your device. If cookies are deleted or disabled, your user experience may be altered.
Sharing your information
Your personal data, including name, address, or email information, will never be sold to third parties. Your information will only be used in conjunction with service providers who help support RPO's business and make it possible to get you the information you have requested.
If you have agreed to receiving information from RPO, the company will send you marketing emails to keep you up to date on the latest company news and to help you stay informed regarding capabilities, products and services.
You can choose to stop receiving marketing messages from our team at any time by unsubscribing. You can also hit "unsubscribe" from any email you have received from RPO. Your preferences will automatically be updated and we will respect your choice to not receive further marketing messages.
Keeping your information
Your information will be on record for as long as it is needed in order to provide you with the services you have inquired about or to provide you with information you have requested.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
From time to time, RPO may make changes to this page as the company makes updates to how your data is processed. If the changes are significant, RPO will make you aware of that on the RPO website or in other forms of contact such as email. In these cases, you will be able to review the changes before you continue using our website.
Contact us to learn more about our uses of personal information and the types of contact you may receive from RPO.