Committed to Your Privacy.
RPO is committed to the safety and security of your data. To help you understand how we protect your information, please read the details below.
- We only use your data to better your experience with RPO.
- We will protect your data like it’s our own.
- You’ll always receive straightforward information from us - no surprises.
- You get to decide what information you receive from us.
How we use your information
Your information is used in a number of different ways depending on what you provided. Below is a list of ways we use your data and why.
- Information sent by email about our services keep you up to date and are only sent with your permission.
- RPO advertisements are intended to keep you informed about our latest news.
- Finding out what types of information you, and other customers, like so we can make sure you receive the updates you want.
- Contact history data is used to provide the best possible customer service and support.
- Device information and how you use our website when you're on that device will help us improve our website for your viewing experience.
- Information you share with us when you browse our site, such as IP address, device type, and location data (if chosen) will help us learn how you use our website and will also let us better protect the site.
- Survey or promotion responses can be anonymous, but this information is always used to provide better customer experiences.
The following rights relate to your personal information:
- To be informed of how your personal information is being used
- To access the personal information we have on record for you
- To request the correction of inaccurate personal information
- To request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- To stop direct marketing emails or withdraw consent for other consent-based processing
- To request transfer of your data either to you or another service provider
- To complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
- Site functionality – These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use the features we have implemented.
- Site analytics – With these cookies, we can measure and analyze how our customers use the site in order to improve functionality.
- Customer preference – This type of cookie will remember your preferences (ex. language or location), so your browsing experience is seamless and more personalized.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – When used, these cookies are used to deliver relevant ads to you and limit the number of times you see an ad. This allows for measured effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Sharing your information
Your personal data, including name, address, or email information, will never be sold to third parties. Your information will only be used in conjunction with service providers who help us run our business and make it possible to get you the information you have requested.
If you have agreed to receiving information from RPO, we will send you marketing emails to keep you up to date on our latest company news and to help you keep up with industry trends.
You can choose to stop receiving marketing messages from our team at any time by unsubscribing. You can also hit "unsubscribe" from any email you have received from us. Your preferences will automatically be updated and we will respect your choice to not receive further marketing messages.
Keeping your information
Your information will be on record for as long as it is needed in order to provide you with the services you have inquired about or to provide you with information you have requested.
Changes to how we protect your privacy
From time to time, we may make changes to this page as we make updates to how your data is processed. If the changes are significant, we will make you aware of that on the RPO website or in other forms of contact such as email. In these cases, you will be able to review the changes before you continue using our website.
Contact us to learn more about our uses of personal information and the types of contact you may receive from us.